The plains of the Bloodmarch once blossomed so abundantly that hot days would see rivers of nectar flow through the vales. The mountains yielded ore so pure that shards of unforged iron could be used for axes. Of course, this was before the Demon Flood. Ever since the sorcerer Zygofer had his demonic hordes lay waste to the country, the land has been dead and deserted, apart from the twisted nightmares that now roam its plains and forests. Yet there should be much treasure to find for those brave enough to face their fears.
The Bloodmarch is an epic campaign module for the Forbidden Lands retro-fantasy survival roleplaying game, describing the demon-infested lands west of Ravenland.
This campaign book contains:
- Three new magic disciplines: Magma Song, Mentalism, and Dream Magic.
- Rules for travels in The Bloodmarch, including 27 new random encounters.
- 16 new monsters, including the Fire Wyrm, Salamander, and Hover Frog.
- The Legacy of Horn campaign, including ten key players who all seek to dominate The Bloodmarch.
- Eight complete, illustrated adventure sites, playable in any order.
- An epic campaign finale, giving the adventurers the chance to decide the future of The Bloodmarch.
Note: To make full use of this book, we recommend the Bloodmarch Map & Cards Pack, sold separately.
You will receive a accompanying PDF upon completion of order.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.