All Hallow’s Eve, or Halloween, has long been an unquiet time when restless spirits roam abroad, and it is said, the dead walk the Earth. It’s a no-less challenging time in Achtung! Cthulhu’s Secret War, when myriad monsters are unleashed at the witching hour to wreak havoc upon unsuspecting mortal foes.
In this FREE supplement for the Achtung! Cthulhu TTRPG, we present five villainous fiends to enliven your games which can be set free on Halloween itself, Walpurgis Nacht, or some other suitable occasion.
Agents should beware, these are some of the most cunning, terrifying, and challenging foes they’ll ever face, and GMs can deploy them one-off guest stars or ongoing nemeses.
- Sehkheferu, the Forgotten Pharoah: A cruel and bloody pharaoh, sorcerer, and worshipper of Yog-Sothoth, Sehkheferu is trapped on this mortal plane in a bodiless state and now seeks to return to the land of the living.
- The Oslo Pack – the Andreassen werewolves: This Norwegian family appear human, but have a weird secret, they’re all lycanthropes, able to assume the form of a wolf while still retaining their intelligence and reason. They are savage and deadly predators as the Nazis have discovered.
- Jacques Lauterne: This rogue Black Sun canon and avatar of fear sports reflective eyepieces to focus his mesmeric powers and uses a weaponised gas to terrify his foes, earning him the nickname Jack o’ Lantern.
- Barghest: This mutated and remorseless hunter is the result of the warped and twisted experiments of Nachtwölfe scientists and personifies the legend of the night wolf.
- The Blood Harlequin, Adek Wiśniewski: This failed harlequin harboured a dark secret in life: he was a brutal serial killer. After he was lynched by a mob, his spirit now haunts the night time streets, seeking the lost amulet which gave him his dark powers.
Requires the Achtung! Cthulhu 2d20 core books to run.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.