Welcome to Escape from Stalingrad Z a game of grim history as seen through the cracked lens of the supernatural.
Escape from Stalingrad Z is a 1 to 3 player solo/co-op/versus narrative campaign game of tactical combat set in the horrific zombie plague of World War II. It has many features that separate it from most miniatures games.
The game takes just 1 minute to set up, has a very compact play area (basically one open book), takes 20 to 40 minutes to play each scenario and is designed with a story matrix making it a true "Move your own adventure."
The game plays true solo with a very good AI that is simple to implement. With two players you can play CO-OP or Versus. In CO-OP each player takes control of one or two characters. In Versus mode second or third player is the Zombie Master, controlling the zombies actions.
The Box Set includes:
- Scenario Book (over 45 interlinked scenarios and maps)
- Four full colour punchboards (includes markers for heroes, monsters, doors, standees and weapon markers)
- Thirty-three plastic stands (for doors and standees)
- Folder (with a full set of player aids printed on the inside and which stands like a GM screen)
- Eight double layered character sheets (with eight heroes to choose from)
- Twenty-three wooden markers (to track info on your character sheet)
- Four status dice (makes for quicker play and more organized information)
- All stretch goals from the Kickstarter
- Sets up in one minute.
- Compact game play area.
- Plays directly on the scenario book.
- Narrative campaign.
- Level up character skills.
- 8.5 BGG Score.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.