This is the Fantasy Grounds VTT module. Upon purchase you will be emailed a product key to activate on Fantasy Grounds. Go to this page to activate your key (you will need a Fantasy Grounds account).
In 2077, the storm of nuclear war reduced most of the planet to cinders. From the ashes of nuclear devastation, a new civilization will struggle to arise. A civilization you will shape.
How will you re-shape the world? Will you join with a plucky band of survivors to fight off all-comers and carve out your own settlement? Will you team up with pre-existing factions like the Brotherhood of Steel or Super Mutants to enforce your own ideals on the Wasteland? Ghoul or robot, paladin or raider, it's your choice - and the consequences are yours. Welcome to the Wasteland. Welcome to the world of Fallout.
Adapted from the 438-page hardbound rulebook features a gorgeous cover design evoking the iconic Vault-Tec jumpsuit. Inside, you will find rules and lore for roleplaying in the Fallout world, as well as concept art from the Fallout videogames. Utilizing Modiphius' celebrated 2d20 cinematic role-playing system, the Fallout RPG will take players on an exciting journey into the post-apocalypse!
Create your own survivors, super mutants, ghouls, and even Mister Handy robots. Immerse yourselves in the iconic post-nuclear apocalyptic world of Fallout, while gamemasters guide their group through unique stories and encounters. The 2d20 edition of Fallout is as close to the bottlecap bartering, wasteland wandering, Brotherhood battling excitement as you can get.
- Immerse yourself in this genre-defining setting with the official Fallout(TM) tabletop roleplaying game.
- Create your group of original characters including vault dwellers, ghouls, super mutants, and even robots. Tell your own stories of survival in post-nuclear America using a host of non-playable characters and horrific mutated creatures.
- Use iconic weapons, armor, chems, and items transferred straight from the video game. Scavenge the ruins of the old world and make your mark on the Wasteland.
- Utilize the 2d20 System - a roleplaying rules set that supports both story-led adventures and detailed gameplay. Use Action Points to power your incredible wasteland wanderers, and augment their actions with your fantastic Perks.
- Use an extensive catalogue of creatures and characters from the world of Fallout.
- Gamemasters can kick things off with story hooks immersed in the Fallout universe, roll and build random encounters from tables inside the book, and even randomly generate locations and loot for their players.
- 'With a Bang or a Whimper' adapted from the 18 page introductory adventure
Fantasy Grounds Unity Features:
- Automated character sheet with character generation and leveling support
- Automated NPC sheet to control attacks, damage, and salvage
- Expanded item mod system that allows you to modify your gear
- Robust combat tracking to help ease the workload of combat with new effect tags and action shortcuts for the many foes.
- Power armor support and automation
- The tracking and use of Allies directly from the character sheet
Adapted for Fantasy Grounds by: Dominic Morta
Requires: An active subscription or a one time purchase of a Fantasy Grounds Unity license. Compatible with Fantasy Grounds Unity
Screenshots may differ from what you see in-game based on the extension and ruleset you have loaded.
© 1997-2022 Bethesda Softworks LLC, a ZeniMax Media company. Bethesda Softworks, ZeniMax and related logos are registered trademarks or trademarks of ZeniMax Media Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Fallout and related logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of Bethesda Softworks LLC in the U.S. and/or other countries. All Rights Reserved.
Owned by Modiphius Entertainment Ltd. Copyright (c) 2022. All rights reserved.
Released on April 26, 2022
Designed for Fantasy Grounds version 4.1.8 and higher.