Master the Wastelands!
This digital Gamemaster’s Screen features evocative Fallout art on the exterior and a host of handy tables on the inside. Tables include: Action Points in Combat, Hit Locations, Weapon Qualities and Range Difficulties, Damage Effects, Injuries and Critical Hits, Minor and Major Actions, Hunger and Thirst States.
Also included is a 20-page PDF booklet that brings together the scavenging rules and guidance from the Core Rulebook and the GM's Toolkit in one handy resource that presents comprehensive guidelines on creating scavenging scenes and locations, and ways to generate the loot that players can find there.
- Have handy tables for all manner of rules and statistics for exploring the wasteland.
- Provide your players with scavenging locations tailored to their quests.
- Guide them through scavenging scenes, from heavily searched ruins to untouched gems.
- Populate your scavenging scenes with inhabitants both hostile and friendly.
- Don’t make it easy! Place obstacles and hazards in their way to the valuable loot inside.
This book requires the core rules found in the Fallout: The Roleplaying Game Core Rulebook but could be played using the rules and pregen characters found in the Fallout: The Roleplaying Game Starter Set.
© 1997-2023 Bethesda Softworks LLC, a ZeniMax Media company. Bethesda Softworks, ZeniMax and related logos are registered trademarks or trademarks of ZeniMax Media Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Fallout and related logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of Bethesda Softworks LLC in the U.S. and/or other countries. All Rights Reserved.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.