Welcome one and all to Kiddie Kingdom, a whimsical wonderland nestled in the heart of Nuka-World! A place where nostalgia meets peril, and where every moment is a blend of unsettling charm and heart-pounding danger.
Experience the magic and step beyond the decaying facade into an eerie and threatening kingdom. Where the excitement of the rides has been replaced by the thrill of wondering whether you can survive the radioactive haze, feral ghouls, and raider gangs!
In the desolate wastelands of the post-apocalyptic world, where chaos reigns and survival is a daily battle, the legacy of pre-war entertainment is a haunting reminder of happier times. Amidst the crumbling structures of the Nuka World amusement park, Kiddie Kingdom stands as an eerie relic of a bygone era of innocence and joy. Dilapidated attractions and vendors’ carts stand frozen in time alongside the rusted skeletons of forgotten rides. Once a hub of fun and laughter, now it’s a crumbling and labyrinthine deathtrap filled with peril.
The world may have ended, but the happy legacy of Kiddie Kingdom lives on. However, the only whoops and hollers you’ll hear now are not the joyful cries of children, but the bloodthirsty howls of raiders and ghouls.
Kiddie Kingdom–where laughter and fear endure side by side. Experience twisted pre-war wonders in the post-apocalyptic world and make memories that will haunt you forever. Come and join us, and remember to bring plenty of RadAway and your most lethal weaponry.
We hope you enjoy your stay.
This 3D print product lets you print a number of scatter terrain pieces to help build and elevate your tabletop scenes. Recreate battlefields from Nuka World itself, or smaller funfairs that could be found anywhere throughout the wasteland. Create a complete amusement park by combining this product with other STL products including the Wrecked Rollercoaster, Nuka-World Parking Lot, and Bottle and Cappy.
Files have been pre-hollowed where possible, and all files include supported versions for easier printing.
- Blast Off Ride Floor - Inner 1-8
- Blast Off Ride Floor - Outer 1-8
- Blast Off Ride Ring - Lower 1-8
- Blast Off Ride Ring - Middle 1-4
- Blast Off Ride Ring - Upper 1-8
- Blast Off Ride Ring Signs 1-8
- Blast Off Ride Rocket Arms 1-8
- Blast Off Ride Rockets 1-8
- Blast Off Ride Tower 1-8
- Blast Off Ride Tower Brace 1-8
- Sign Posts - various signs, poles, and posts
- Tea-Cups 1-3
- Tea-Cups - Saucer 1-3
- Vendor Cart - various parts
- Wrecked Ferris Wheel Car
Please note: this is an STL ONLY for 3D printing and not the physical product. Requires a 3D printer and knowledge of 3D printing to use.
- The files have been designed and split to fit within a minimum print bed of 120x60x150mm.
- The files are designed for 32mm scale miniatures.
- These are high quality 3D print production files intended for resin printing. They may work on filament printers, but we do not support that printing method as standard.
- STLs are provided in both pre-supported and unsupported forms. We suggest you download the free sampler pack to familiarize yourself with our formats and check compatibility with your printer(s).
- We suggest a printer such as the Photon 4K or Elegoo Mars as being compatible with the files.
3D printable file and model ©2023 Bethesda Softworks LLC, a ZeniMax Media company. All Rights Reserved.
Please note that all content is subject to trademark ® and copyright©protection of thebrand named above.
- STL files are sold on an "as-is" basis only, we do not accept modification requests and printing and technical support is not provided.
- 3D Printable files have strictly non-commercial, non-distribution licenses and shall be downloaded for personal use only.
- The customer may not share, distribute, sell, rent, sub-license, host or transfer the 3D printable file.
- The customer may not 3D print these files for commercial or mass production purpose.
- 3D printable files maybe downloaded for personal only and may not be used for marketing, collecting money, fees, donations, reimbursement or any purposes of remuneration: Including but not limited to selling 3D prints, posting content on Ebay, Etsy, Shapeways, Facebook, store or any other product or file sharing or distribution site or service.
- Any violation is subject to legal enforcement of intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including criminal prosecution.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.