Please note: this is a digital STL product ONLY for 3D printing and not a physical product. Requires a 3D printer and knowledge of 3D printing to use. You will be emailed the STL files immediately after purchase.
Every self-respecting wastelander needs somewhere to call home, and what is a home without walls made of repurposed junk? It’s the best that most can manage, but at least the tires, planks, corrugated metal, and whatever garbage they can find might keep the worst of the irradiated vermin out for a time. Inevitably, most such defenses see conflict of some kind, and it’s testament to the versatility (and foolishness?) of wastelanders that they continue to trust their safety to the refuse of the past.
This 3D print product lets you print multiple themed pieces of terrain to create settlement boundaries and defensible positions across the wasteland. The set includes three variations of spiked barriers, four junk walls, a door, and a gate. Whether Raiders or Super Mutants, these defenses should keep you safe until the next Vault survivor bursts in looking for caps.
Files have been pre-hollowed where possible, and all files include supported versions for easier printing.
- Spiked Barrier 1
- Spiked Barrier 2
- Spiked Barrier 3
- Wall 1
- Wall 2
- Wall Corner
- Wall Curved
- Wall Door
- Wall Gate
- The files have been designed and split to fit within a minimum print bed of 120x60x150mm.
- The files are designed for 32mm scale miniatures.
- These are high quality 3D print production files intended for resin printing. They may work on filament printers, but we do not support that printing method as standard.
- STLs are provided in both pre-supported and unsupported forms. We suggest you download the free sampler pack to familiarize yourself with our formats and check compatibility with your printer(s).
- We suggest a printer such as the Photon 4K or Elegoo Mars as being compatible with the files.
3D printable file and model ©2021 Bethesda Softworks LLC, a ZeniMax Media company. All Rights Reserved.
Please note that all content is subject to trademark ® and copyright © protection of the brand named above.
- STL files are sold on an "as-is" basis only, we do not accept modification requests and printing and technical support is not provided.
- 3D Printable files have strictly non-commercial, non-distribution licenses and shall be downloaded for personal use only.
- The customer may not share, distribute, sell, rent, sub-license, host or transfer the 3D printable file.
- The customer may not 3D print these files for commercial or mass production purpose.
- 3D printable files maybe downloaded for personal only and may not be used for marketing, collecting money, fees, donations, reimbursement or any purposes of remuneration: Including but not limited to selling 3D prints, posting content on Ebay, Etsy, Shapeways, Facebook, store or any other product or file sharing or distribution site or service.
- Any violation is subject to legal enforcement of intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including criminal prosecution.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.